You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers
Below are the answers to the most common questions about Emsculpt Neo®
- All questions are welcome & will be answered before you start your EMSCULPT Neo® treatment.
- There is no pre-preparation for the simple & easy EMSCULPT Neo® treatment. Wear comfortable clothes, remove jewelry & use the restroom. You will lay down while the applicators are applied over the treatment area for 30-minutes.
- There is no downtime needed after EMSCULPT Neo® treatments client may resume their normal activities immediately afterwards including driving, working, & even exercising (though the muscles targeted during EMSCULPT Neo® may feel a bit sore right after treatment sessions.
- People who continue to exercise the muscle groups that have been targeted through EMSCULPT Neo® tend to see the longest-lasting results.
- People who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have metal or electronic implants in the treatment area, cardiac pacemakers, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators, drug pumps, malignant tumor(s), hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, or recent underwent a surgical procedure(s).
- Women close to menstruation may find that is comes sooner or cramping is increased / intensified with EMSCULPT Neo® treatments.
- EMSCULPT Neo®, is a non-surgical approach to high-definition abdominals & butt lifting. It has no downtime or pain but requires a series of treatments & periodic maintenance.
- Liposuction removes fat by a minimally invasive surgical procedure performed under local numbing called tumescent anesthesia. It’s intended for areas of unwanted fat that are not responsive to healthy eating & exercise. Liposuction can remove large volumes of fat in a single treatment but involves some degree of downtime.
- CoolScuplting® is a method of non-invasive fat removal that freezes fat, causing fat cell death & elimination. Larger areas such as the abdomen often require multiple applications, with each session lasting 1-hour. The fat is frozen during treatment, & must be massaged, as it feels like a frozen stick of butter immediately after treatment. Some clients experience significant discomfort following treatment, rarely requiring pain medication after treatment. Additionally, CoolScuplting® is somewhat technique-dependent & may require multiple applicators to treat a large area such as the abdomen must be stacked & overlapped to avoid irregularities following treatment.
- Vanquish ME™ is non-invasive using heat to lead to the permanent removal of unwanted fat. It’s intended for individuals who struggle with stubborn areas of fat deposition, resistant to healthy eating & exercise.
- Fat cells destroyed by increased fat metabolism with EMSCULPT Neo® is permanent. However, weight gain causes remaining fat cells to grow, leading to possible loss of effect.
- Muscle mass is not permanent, but likely lasts 6-months or longer. Periodic EMSCULPT Neo® treatments can maintain the muscle tone achieved from an initial series 4-EMSCULPT Neo® treatments.